What is the point

Of having defenders and to continue to play this farce.

Honestly, its getting tiring of seeing my defenders chase tail and not even tackle the opponents just to see them run around as they wish untill they shoot and then get a deflection -> corner. This goes on and on all game, every game. My only hope of getting the ball is if the opposition make a bad pass or my GK collects.

Im not complaining just on my side, but for the AI too. My team seems to beable to walk the park without out getting tackled either. The only times I see my team losing posession is when they make a bad pass, hit the back of one of my players (happens alot!) and the GK saving or collecting.

No matter what you do to your tactics, nothing can get rid of the "Disappointing defending" the Assistant manager keeps telling me. I don't need him to tell me what the defending is like as I can see it with my own eyes. This issue is so irratating and frustrating!

The games are too repetitive, that I can't watch no more of the 3D. What I do now is switch to multiple view. I have Assistant Managers feedback and alternate between other screens like "team stats, game stats, latest scores" etc. All very good till the next issue pops up! The game constantly switching my screens or reverting back to the 3D match etc. Then another prob arises - come half time if im in multi screen the team talk gets lost and have to try n get it back by searching different options like clicking team name, trying to get into tactics then exiting it straight away etc untill I finally get it back. THEN when I do get it, it has my first team talk there from the pre match team talk! ARRRGH! So I then gotta keep hitting submit team talk, exit team talk and then go back into it etc. What is this all about??? Same with end of match, if im in multi screen, same errors occur!

Luckily enough, this isnt all of the time but it happens frequently!

Another gripe is the stealing of "coaches". No not the ones parked out side the stadium on match day but the ones that train the players. Well, it's actually amusing but its starting to get very expensive this game of " Steal a coach" I have going on at the moment. Do you know how hard it is for me to keep hold of coaches? Seriously, im getting robbed of them, then having to rob other teams of theirs. It's comical but the copensation you gotta pay out is starting to take its toll lol. I think I have spent more money on staff transfers then I actually have on team players!!! haha, funny indeed but the laughs wont last forever!

Don't take this thread as a "I HATE SI, U FAIL" because it isnt like that at all. I actually like the game, but these few problems are really starting to take up. The interface issues, the defensive issues, the corner issues etc.

And before any one does the all the much too often "it's your tactics"... no it isn't! Take a look at what I'm saying before some one here tries to be negative towards my post.

Currently, I'm in my 5th season as Spurs. I won the EPL on the 4th, the 5th isn't going to be the same let me tell you :/ currently 3rd but about 9 points behind with about 5 games left. CL is ok, doing ok but can't see me out doing Barca on my return leg as i'm 1-0 down n gotta go away :(

other seasons were good as well, just the 1st season was difficult, 2nd I won the LC, 3rd see me get the FA.

Other issues are for some reason im my games, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool just can't seem to compete in the league, especially Man U. 1st season they finished 5th, then all the following seasons they finished around the same or below, never above 5th. Currently this season they are 9th and bought quite a few no hopers and sold most of their little starlets.

It's hard to figure out whats going on except with Chelsea who are great all season and every season the little buggers!!! meh, this isn't a rant but pls SI look into these bugs/problems ASAP n get that patch out.

Archived