the instruction book tells all, page32 I think.

you can only really edit player transfers and swap clubs from league to league in the same country and change clubs names and reputation. not much else is worth bothering with.

If you just want the game up to date with lates transfers; paste the file of mine from my jan transfers update thread into windows notebook and save the file as a txt doc with the name "changes", then put that file in a new folder called FMH, then place that folder inside the COMMON folder inside your PSP folder.

its easy once you get the hang of it

Theres a few discussions about this. Its generally accepted that the easiest way to do this is to play a few seasons in Australia (may i recommend Melb Victory). If you go reasonably well then u should have it unlocked within 3 or 4 seasons

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryanthewesthamman:

so u cannot start a new game with the option of using it ok how much they normally give you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can start a new game with the option of using it, and it depends what club you are, the bigger then rep the more money usually.

Archived