Confidence - Transfers

I hate this portion. I can't help it if my moderately good players suddenly become awesome and demand huge wages the club won't let me even offer them (in excess of 3k over what I'm allowed to offer for a key player), so I can't offer them new contracts to increase their release fee clause. Then some other club comes in and keeps offering higher bids until they trigger the release clause, and because they're willing to offer higher wages get the player. I can't help that, really! It's not possible! So stop getting ****ed off about it!

I hate looking at the confidence screen because of things like this. Or losing 3-0 to Real Madrid. Well duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh. What did you expect?!? We're lucky it wasn't worse, you should be happy! GRRRRRR.

Its rubbish, they whine that you sold a reserve player 2 years ago who wasnt good enough for 2 leagues below you when youve just won the league.

They always have the worst thing youve done and the best thing, it would be better off if most of the time there wasnt anything good or bad unless something good or bad happened. ie winning the league or getting knocked out by a LL team.

They were whining about a CCC team losing 1-0 away to Chelsea in the cup due to a penalty!

match confidence is also rubbish, any loss due to conceding in the last 10 mins is a negative.

If Rochdale held on to Man U at 0-0 for 85 mins and then conceded, their fans would be delighted, not disappointed.

Archived