very frustrating!

hi guys i was wondering if any of you had come across this problem so far

i cant save my games.when i try to save it it just comes up with the game could not be saved.

the same happens in the editor except it comes up with a serious error rather than just 'could not be saved' message.

the last fm game i had was 2007 and i had the same problem with it.it all started when i tried to delete old games in the files rather than on the game.you know, like when you go in through my computer and programme files etc etc...but i didnt delete anything else appart from the game files.and it now happens on 2010 when i havent deleted any files on it!

also if it helps, you know where you click start,my programmes and you can scroll down and find football manager.it dosent appear in my list and im pretty sire its installed properly as the game works fine! it just wont save!

so i had this problem on 2007 and thought well 2010 is out soon so that will work fine.

unfortunately not, i have the same problem where i cant save the game.pretty much exactly the same.

i have tried:

• uninstall and re-installing
  • changing the files from read-only to non read-only

im just trying to give as much info as possible.i cant understand how this problem has moved over from one fm to another!

if someone could help id be extremely greatfull

cheers

Archived