Suggestion concerning interaction between coaches

Hi,

For example you play with Barca. And Madrid's next match is an away match against Atletico Mardid. I would like to have the possibiliti to interact with the trainer of Madird to say that it would be a very difficult match for them or that that can win it easily. To give them some pression or much confidence.

This is very interesting when you're playing with a frien in a network game.

Thx

Click on the manager's name. Then click 'Comment on Manager'. Viola!

Also in press conferences I often get asked a question along the lines of 'title rivals team x are also in action today against team y, how do you rate their chances?' So this feature is already in the game...having said that I kind of wish the press conference question wasn't in the game, as it seems any answer I give other than no comment upsets my team....and of course when I say no comment that then triggers the 'you seem undecided on this' reply and end up having to either reply 'no comment' 3 or 4 times or use the 'storm out' function.:(

Guys, we can only interact with a trainer who we played with or we're going to play.

I'm talking about interact with a trainer that isn't going to play against me...

E.g. : I'm Barca, next week I will play against Mallorca and Madrid plays against Atletico. I would like to say a comentary about the match of Madrid that is oing to play against Atletico Madird.

I know that this future is already in the game VIA THE PRESS CONFERENCES. I would like to have the possiblity to do it whenever I want it.

Thx

Archived