Love the game, but two communication requests

I wish there was a way tell make your own comment about opposing managers if only to make me feel better, ala the press conferences where you can add some words of your own. Time and again, I will have a manager that trails me by double digits in points and/or with my team just about to clinch the title in the next few games because of a sizable lead, say they didn't think we could win a thing because we had a draw or loss against the team.

I just want the chance to hit, "not impressed by tactics last game" or "next time take all the points" and then write, "I suggest Rafa learn how to do math -- he trails us by 17 points with four remaining. He will surely not win anything this year and will most likely be fired. Getting a 1-1 draw at home against a team of back-ups isn't impressive. Our previous win at Anfield in the FA Cup, where we won 3-0 was impressive. You sir are an *******."

While I'm at it, I've longed to have an option to mock a single player -- we can praise them in hopes of tapping them up so why not be able to mock them in hopes of causing them problems? Why not be able to tell Ashley Cole he did a great job missing the penalty against me or Messi that I'm tired of him diving against my team or Crouch that he's an awful player? Ok, this could make me mad if Mourinho made fun of my players, but I'd still enjoy it.

You can do this, can you not? Goto a manager's profile and click 'Manager Interaction' - it should give you a bunch of options. Not quite as specific as you may want, but the option is there IIRC.

You can comment on them, but you can't point out that that something they said was stupid. A manager says you won't win a thing when a) you have won the Carling Cup already and b) need a single win or three draws in the last 4 matches to clinch the Prem. I guess I'd like to be able to type in a comment or have two other options: "will guide his team to relegation" and "his previous comments were absurd." Also a good one if they mouthed off before the game and you smashed them: "I let the results do my talking" or "perhaps he should spend more time preparing his team than running his mouth." I suppose I can always pretend that was said lol.

When they say something, you can usually respond. The answers you can give are based on what he said previously. If he says you won't win anything, when you already have, that I would call that a bug.

More options would also be nice though :thup:

In a similar vein, i think it would be good to suggest one of your player's for their international side, for example your young English forward is banging them in but never gets called up, then suggest it. Won't mean he gets the call, but it could endear him to you, or maybe it will just inflate his confidence, etc.

In a similar vein, i think it would be good to suggest one of your player's for their international side, for example your young English forward is banging them in but never gets called up, then suggest it. Won't mean he gets the call, but it could endear him to you, or maybe it will just inflate his confidence, etc.

I would LOVE that. Last year, an old Becks was playing great for me at Real, but never got a call-up. Drove me mad, especially he helped smash English teams I was like, "Are you blind Capello????? You're watching English players and ignoring the man of the match?" I also had Pirlo never start for Italy in FM08 though he was the European player of the year. Again, annoyed me to no end -- really the best player in Europe can't start for his country?

Archived