Damn these unrealistic results!!!!

So, I started a save as Liverpool, just for a bit of fun.

Now, I was expecting so much more of this version of football manager, but I must say that there are so many inconsistant results and rediculous long shots and it's simply not fair. You'd expect a team as big as Liverpool to have an easy time of it, and you'd expect after big results that the side wouldn't just capitulate and lose to worse teams.

I'll give a brief overview of my season so far:

It began poorly, losing to Tottenham away, not the end of the World though, especially as the side bounced back with a thrashing of Stoke. But here's where this inconsistancy begins to creep in. WE LOST TO VILLA! Why?! How?! How dare my side lose to a smaller side immediately after a win?!

Well, after I calmed myself down from this overwhelming rage I decided to continue on, surely things would get better! We beat Bolton away and thrashed Burnley! Things were looking up at this point. Further wins away to West Ham and complete annahilation of Hull were starting to make it look as though the early jitters were gone! But no, then we lose 2-0 to Chelsea, which isn't too bad, but a dent to my title ambitions. The result after was the most annoying. Sunderland were allowed a shocking goal in the early stages and went on to win 1-0! What the hell?! The goal surely should have been ruled out!

Well, this is all very annoying, but at least we got one back, a good 2-0 win over United! But wait, the inconsistancy that this shocking engine has is back again, with a loss to Arsenal... THEN FULHAM! Then finally a 2-2 draw with Birmingham, they nearly won it too with one of those stupid long shots by Jerome!

Seriously SI this is unacceptable!

You lost to Villa. Well IRL so far it looks like Villa might finish above Liverpool anyway.

Were you away at Fulham?

And besides. If results like that couldn't happen IRL then why we anyone bother in the place. If Liverpool were guaranteed a win against Fulham, then the match wouldn't go ahead because it would pointless.

I'm sure you wouldn't complain if you were Fulham and beat Liverpool...

So, I started a save as Liverpool, just for a bit of fun.

Now, I was expecting so much more of this version of football manager, but I must say that there are so many inconsistant results and rediculous long shots and it's simply not fair. You'd expect a team as big as Liverpool to have an easy time of it, and you'd expect after big results that the side wouldn't just capitulate and lose to worse teams.

I'll give a brief overview of my season so far:

It began poorly, losing to Tottenham away, not the end of the World though, especially as the side bounced back with a thrashing of Stoke. But here's where this inconsistancy begins to creep in. WE LOST TO VILLA! Why?! How?! How dare my side lose to a smaller side immediately after a win?!

Well, after I calmed myself down from this overwhelming rage I decided to continue on, surely things would get better! We beat Bolton away and thrashed Burnley! Things were looking up at this point. Further wins away to West Ham and complete annahilation of Hull were starting to make it look as though the early jitters were gone! But no, then we lose 2-0 to Chelsea, which isn't too bad, but a dent to my title ambitions. The result after was the most annoying. Sunderland were allowed a shocking goal in the early stages and went on to win 1-0! What the hell?! The goal surely should have been ruled out!

Well, this is all very annoying, but at least we got one back, a good 2-0 win over United! But wait, the inconsistancy that this shocking engine has is back again, with a loss to Arsenal... THEN FULHAM! Then finally a 2-2 draw with Birmingham, they nearly won it too with one of those stupid long shots by Jerome!

Seriously SI this is unacceptable!

Yep totally agree all Si fault :D

Archived