disappointed.. really that bad?

seriously, it's like every other thread is someone moaning about fans/board being disappointed...

is it really that unrealistic? i mean, imo, if liverpool went 37-0-1, with their only loss being to chelsea or manchester united, id be disappointed.

regardless of your record winning matches, regardless of whether you did anything at all, people will still find things to be disappointed in, it's not like they're burning kits outside your window or something.

please people, stop getting to bent out of shape just because the fans/board want to see the best possible outcomes for their team at all possible opportunities. if you're not in danger of getting sacked, lighten up a bit.

Here here, unfortunately this to expected, people are always looking for an excuse to moan.

FM 2010 is the best in the series and I expect this to continue in the future releases.

At the same time the majority of the people complaining about the game are true FM fans and they are usually only looking at areas of the game that can be improved and that can't be a bad thing.

The moaning is way down on previous years. It's worth remembering that those with something to moan about (or those who think they have something to moan about) will always be more vocal than the very many satisfied people. But as I said, compared to previous years, the moaning is nothing. The boards actually quitened down a lot quicker after release than I can ever remember.

If you are playing and happy, I'd say you are very unlikely to come on here and tell everyone about it.

Some of the moans seem a bit frivolous perhaps, but at the same time if the complaint is constructive (i.e. I dont like this bit of the game because of reasons ABC and my expectations would be XYZ) then complaints can be a good thing :)

Just saying 'zomg I hate this game wtf I lost to Burnley and I'm Man Utd that would never happen' isn't going to help anyone.

Although it is always good to moan ;)

Archived