ubelievable

I have started to play the new game with Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia. It was too easy, I have won league with 25 wins and 5 draws, croatian cup, qualifed for CL where I lost all matches, but what surprised me that fans were disappointed after every loss, even if it was against Sevilla 1-0 away, unbelievable. But what surprised me the most is that I got job as Ghana manager after February when they were kicked out of African nations cup. How is it possible? The unknown manager, who didn't win anything yet, to be offered to lead country to World cup????????

You did win the league right? That does count for something. Plus Ghana isnt really one of the top teams, so they shouldnt have much of an issue hiring a manager who won his team the league. I started managing Ghana as well around the second season, but I was also offered jobs from UAE and Thailand.

Talking about fans & board : My fans AND CHAIRMAN are disappointed because one of our players got sold after Madrid bid for his freaking MINIMUM RELEASE CAUSE , WTF! this is my first year in the club, i didn't placed the cause myself and offer him highest contract board allow me in order to keep him...

exactly the same happened to me, first season, february, 3rd place in romania league 1, i got the offer to manage cote d'ivoire. so unrealistic, even if they do like to hire european managers, i don't think they would hire an 33 year old romanian manager, with 6 month of experience, not trophy won, doesn't speak french, wasn't an international superstar player. Drogba would would just laugh himself into coma at this situation.

Archived