gerrard homesick....

Ok so i use editor to transfer gerrard to man utd....

after 1 great season, while england is in world cup (i am managing england too)

half way into the WC, gerrard say he got personal problem, so i sent him home as man utd manager....

after 1month....gerrard is back, and i get...

"gerrard is reportedly getting ready to return to the club after complaining of being homesick"

er.....?

haha so what your saying is man utds midfield is that poor you need Stevie G? A real man u fan wouldnt want Gerrard at there club.

That's nonsense. Gerrard is a quality player and would improve any midfield. I'd take him at United.

Gerrard is very well known for getting homesick at Tournaments. He said so in his autobiography (Which you would know if you were a Liverpool fan =P). A nice touch by SI. Added realism.

I've read the same autobiography and I think the same now as I did when I read it, "have a can of man up". As an England player your only there at a tournement for 2 1/2 weeks tops and no doubt you'll have your misses in tow as well. Whats the problem? Bet he doesn't get homesick when he goes on holiday to (insert any 7* resort in the world here), every year!

Ok, so you said you didn't read because he used the editor, why did you bother post mentioning it, could have just left the thread without saying anything. No need, he can play the game however he wants, he bought the game so he can do whatever he wants with it.

Do you realise what a hypocrite you're being? Why did you bother replying to my post? You needn't have posted either!

Do you realise what a hypocrite you're being? Why did you bother replying to my post? You needn't have posted either!

I will delete that post now actually, so it's not 'spamming

Back on topic:

Unfortunately for you Steven Gerrard is a bit homesick when with England in foreign countries. But I have to compliment SI for the detail gone into that :thup:

Absolute ROFL at you having to cheat as Manchester United :)

Even more Rofl that you actually put the Liverpool captain in the United team and then wonder why he's gutted.

It's hard coded into him that he is 100% against United (and some players like Neville), so even if he was playing for them from the start of 2009 he'd still have the distain for the team and would be a fraction of the player he is at Liverpool.

It's like me trying to buy Neville or Rooney.

There's a reason why it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to buy them on FM

Archived