transfers occur that i didn't do

that is in january transfer window... as i started a game with st. albans to get it to premiership and to win everything, i had little money... so i would go for players with expiring contracts in january, and try and get them for free. if i'm lucky i get some, but some players want higher salary, so i can't afford them, but them come june or whatever suddenly there is one or two players that sign for me and even though my max salary is say 1.5k they get paid smth like 7k 8k... how is that possible?

the other problem is that sometimes after i save the game, then load it, i get a news article that i have made an offer for some unkown player... i am sure i didn't make that offer, so i cancel it while i can...

is it just me with these problems?

that is in january transfer window... as i started a game with st. albans to get it to premiership and to win everything, i had little money... so i would go for players with expiring contracts in january, and try and get them for free. if i'm lucky i get some, but some players want higher salary, so i can't afford them, but them come june or whatever suddenly there is one or two players that sign for me and even though my max salary is say 1.5k they get paid smth like 7k 8k... how is that possible?

the other problem is that sometimes after i save the game, then load it, i get a news article that i have made an offer for some unkown player... i am sure i didn't make that offer, so i cancel it while i can...

is it just me with these problems?

Its not a bug and ur not alone. Its just the board getting board icon_wink.gif with their jobs and trying to make something of themselves as managers. Every now and then they may decide to make a bid for a random player that 99.99% of the time u dont want. Just cancel it when they do (if u get a chance)

oh i see... stupid board then bidding for poor players...

what about this overpaying thing? when the club can't afford it but i still get like 3 players with 7k salary when i am only allowed 1.5k to pay? is that bords decision aswell or smth?

yeah but it's weird that when i want to sign that player they don't want to overpay him... when i give up trying and go for a cheaper player, then i realise that the board bought me a player i wanted before... and then they complain because of a high wage bill...

it just didn't make sense to me....

Archived