Worst rating of all time?

I bet as soon as the game kicked off he ran to the centre circle where he collapsed onto the ground and then spent the rest of the game dragging himself round in a circle with one hand while screaming the "macarena", flailing one leg wildly and occasionally wetting himself and crying.

Hm.. One mistake will get the rating down about 1.5 (I'm not sure though...), so if he made 4 mistakes, that's enough to drag his rating down to 0.1 from 6.0 (a poor performance alone can get you down to some where 5.5 though).

I think England might have missed a penalty or something....

Or maybe Vedran Runje was put in goal (as he is a keeper and goat a decent rating in comparison to the rest of the team) but the team were just useless.

I know Runje is a kepper, but I thought he put Petric on purpose.....but than again even then he wouldnt conncede so many....want prof.....HERE you go :)

....anyway stupid and unrealistic score, which could never happen.

I know Runje is a kepper, but I thought he put Petric on purpose.....but than again even then he wouldnt conncede so many....want prof.....HERE you go :)

Gahaha :D

Imagine being to penalty taker there and failing to a beat an outfield player with the scores at 2-2.

I can show off but never the less...

Ever seen such a poor rating?? (Kovac)

WOW! Ive never seen anything THAT bad! LOL

EPIC. JUST EPIC
Gahaha :D

Imagine being to penalty taker there and failing to a beat an outfield player with the scores at 2-2.

Id kill myself.

Amazing that we all still put owen in the England team but capello doesn't !

Ha :p I called him back up for 2012 Euro's Qualifiers (as I have only just got control after being offered the job) and going to get him back on track to smash the record ;)

Archived