Purchasing my 50% Co-Ownership in Italy

Hey guys,

I have just taken over Juventus at the start of the 2010/11 season (2nd season) and I want to purchase the other 50% of Criscitio from Genoa.

He is at Genoa but I havent got an option to make an offer to them for the other 50% but at the start of the first season there is an option to make an offer. The agreement is scheduled to run out in 2011.

Is there a reason I cant now make an offer? Will there be a "window" or opportunity to do so in this summer transfer window?

Thanks

you both make a sealed bid when the deal runs out, highest bid gets their man

you can also delay if its the first year in a 2 year deal, but he stays at the club he's at

Yeah I know that bit thanks :)

But in the first summer window when you start the game you have the option to make an offer to Genoa - why does this disappear? and does it reappear before next summer when we submit the bids?

Thanks

if memory serves me, the deal starts in summer 09 and is a 2 year deal, summer '10 is your first window to either buy outright or defer for the extra year, summer '11 you must make the sealed bids

youve no option inbetween, although another club can buy either share or both shares at anytime, but move in a window

you both make a sealed bid when the deal runs out, highest bid gets their man

you can also delay if its the first year in a 2 year deal, but he stays at the club he's at

if memory serves me, the deal starts in summer 09 and is a 2 year deal, summer '10 is your first window to either buy outright or defer for the extra year, summer '11 you must make the sealed bids

youve no option inbetween, although another club can buy either share or both shares at anytime, but move in a window

Yeah just had the messages come through about bidding or deferring but they differed but im able to bit for him from them now.

Cheers for the help, thread can be closed now.

Archived