Level 10?

:DSpent ages trawling for answers, no joy, so apologies if already covered....somewhere.

1. How do I get the level 10 database

2. Is it right that I'd have to load 46 playable leagues

3. Could I be Plymouth Parkway??? (Because I'd be in the team) :D

Basically, is it worth doing, or has anyone tried it?

Cheers all :thup:

Nice one, cheers fella.

Not sure I'll go for it, not sure my computer would handle it and it all sounds too complicated as I know nothing about computers!! Plymouth Parkway are there, I'm semi-pro, but all players are not the real ones apparently :(

Well not sure about your computer and whether it could run it but to get the leagues to your computer is no problem

Download the file from the thread listed before, put the .xml file in your "Edited Data" folder in your Sports Interactive folder and when you start a new game make sure the xml file is enabled from the database box that pops up. It should be enabled by default as all new xml files are

You're not in the Plymouth Parkway squad on my game Neil :(

Not in the DB at all, it seems. Sorry dude

Hmmmm....could I trouble you to see if these players are there? I suspect that the database doesn't contain all real players for level 10 teams? We've not been asked who's in our team, I rang my boss - but then I'm not sure how it works.

Ryan Honey

Craig Holman

Matt Cusack

Aaron Cusack

John Morris

Paul Baker

Nice one ;)

non of the players for those teams are real, all players are just randomly generated, he couldnt possible research all the names for all the players in all the teams in all the leagues in such a short space of time.

That is not entirely true, If a player at that level has played previous higher football, for e.g.

My mate use to play for Norwich u18s/Accademy, left and then joined my local team in level 10. And he is on the database, granted he is not amazing, but he is on it, along with 4/5 other people in my local team.

So teams at that level will have the majority/if not all of their players generated, unless a players in that team had played played higher football. :thup:

That is not entirely true, If a player at that level has played previous higher football, for e.g.

My mate use to play for Norwich u18s/Accademy, left and then joined my local team in level 10. And he is on the database, granted he is not amazing, but he is on it, along with 4/5 other people in my local team.

So teams at that level will have the majority/if not all of their players generated, unless a players in that team had played played higher football. :thup:

Only if they know that that player is in it, I believe.

Cheers for the advice guys. I'm a well known player in the semi-pro circles in the South West. I was also on Plymouth Argyles books for two years and I would be very surprised if I wasn't there.

Suggest you look in the long (currently 14 pages...) discussion thread about the level 10 game, it is being updated regularly and if you're not already in it, you could contribute the names of your team-mates for the next release. The thread is here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159082

I am using Super Bladesman's he is genius the work gone in is staggering I had a go at that editor by heck SI needs an ABC guide its very hard to grasp its power. I wanted to add to his the Lincolnshire Senior Cup as this anual played with Lincoln, scunthorpe Grimsby and boston united. He got the other lincolnshire one involving non league just missed the senior.

Would love to add the reserve cups and all youth cups and not sure if profesional job of reserve and youth league systems can be done as I am sure SI said existing leagues are not possible.

The other minor problem with it is no Reserves league for my club I am using so use loads of freindlies arranged to monday it seems the only day it dont get cancelled but he done a brilliant job you cant have everything and he said he may do it in time. There two version 1 shorter one full I use the full.

have a go I run it on single core 2ghz and it runs alright slight slow in handling results but does work. As long as you got hardrive space and memory you should be ok. If your machine no great specs dont expect zip seconds running ultra fast but its not that annoying slow that you could goto make a cup of tea and come back it still calculating.

On players actually some clubs found have real names I saw liam nimmo ex gtfc youth.

Archived