this game is a waste of time

I have only just started to play the game due to coursework but one thing I have noticed is that what ever you tell your players to do they do the opposite. I have taken off their creative freedom and they still dont do as I say, I tell them not to take long shots so they take long shots I tell them short passing and they just boot it down the field. The other problem with this game is the defending the players do not tackle and just stand around like statues and make the other team just constantly pass it until they score and I have it on hard tackling. SI need to make the game more fun not just let your team look crap and the other look unbeatable and why should I be made to constantly change my tactics which prem team constanly does this. If SI do not fix this problem then theres no point playing it.

I could still go on but I dont wont to bore you no longer.

the tactic side of the game is actually easier this year due to a FML tactic creator thing. But look at most of the teams in the prem and you will see that they all use 4 or 5 variations on a tactic depending upon who they are playing. Also give the players a chance to Gel.

To be honest, all games are wastes of time really... the whole purpose of games is to waste that spare time you have ;)

It takes a while to get a grip with the tactics you need to adopt. I struggled endlessly first few days, began to realise where I was making mistakes and falling into the same traps. Eventually got it sorted and I'm thoroughly enjoying the game now; have patience and really put some effort into studying whats gone wrong.

What is really ****ing me off is the CCC to goal ratio.

I have Jermian Beckford who gets around 5 CCC's every game and hasnt scored for 10hours.

CLEARLY THATS REALISTIC BECAUSE JERMAINE BECKFORD HAS SUCH A TERRIBLE STRIKE RATE IRL

/sarcasm

See Wee Aja's location.

/joke.

I can not complain, first season with Lyon I won the French division and the EURO cup :)

And my lone striker (Lopez) scored more than 40 goals \o/

How is that for a CCC to goal ratio?

And btw; I didn't use any cheat tactic or something, just the first tactic I made. Made some slight changes after couple of matches and that is basicly it.

What is really ****ing me off is the CCC to goal ratio.

I have Jermian Beckford who gets around 5 CCC's every game and hasnt scored for 10hours.

CLEARLY THATS REALISTIC BECAUSE JERMAINE BECKFORD HAS SUCH A TERRIBLE STRIKE RATE IRL

/sarcasm

I was going through the same thing with Fernando Torres recently. Was really annoying me until I calmed down, had a look through his individual instructions and changed them to better suit his own ability. In the very next match he scored 4 goals and was simply unplayable for the opposition. The thing is, although he was not scoring for love nor money, I realised that it genuinely WAS my tactics/instructions (for him). I changed them and solved the problem.

I was going through the same thing with Fernando Torres recently. Was really annoying me until I calmed down, had a look through his individual instructions and changed them to better suit his own ability. In the very next match he scored 4 goals and was simply unplayable for the opposition. The thing is, although he was not scoring for love nor money, I realised that it genuinely WAS my tactics/instructions (for him). I changed them and solved the problem.

Oh, guess it wasn't a joke then.

I do realise it's only my fault he fails, but i just needed somewhere to rank before i destroyed my computer :D

Thanks anyway.

when I say prem teams I am talking about the top four you dont see chelsea, liverpool, manu and arsenal constantly change their tactics and when I say they do the ooposite to what I tell them to do I ment to say no matter what I tell them to do they always play the same way for some reason.

I do realise it's only my fault he fails, but i just needed somewhere to rank before i destroyed my computer :D

Thanks anyway.

Just try different things when a player is going through a drought - you've nothing to lose when he isn't scoring and everything to gain when he starts finding the net again. Release a media comment saying his performances are below par, then if he agrees and feels your criticism is justified, tell him "you have faith" before the next match kicks off. Things like that; try to perk him up and make him feel that you believe in him.

Just try different things when a player is going through a drought - you've nothing to lose when he isn't scoring and everything to gain when he starts finding the net again. Release a media comment saying his performances are below par, then if he agrees and feels your criticism is justified, then before the match tell him "you have faith". Things like that; try to perk him up and make him feel that you believe in him.

I guess that beats getting bitter and twisted.

Thanks for the advice :)

Archived