''Feels the two of you could become friends''

Until I found out they'd sell players cheaper, I used to be a real jerk. Steve Bruce would say something nice about me and how well my team played. I'd call him a twit that needed to learn how to manage. Stopped that once I found the incentives, but it was fun to see someone like Bruce go from sort of liking me to hating me pretty quickly, especially when I would add digs for no reason when his team lost to someone else.

Yeah you can end up on their favoured personnel list, although I've been finding it harder to achieve on FM10. Annoys me that a manager will 'feel the two of you could become friends', so you praise him (or say something positive) only to have him make it publicly known that he is unsure about you :confused:

Way to win my friendship there, Rafa.

I would also like to be able to mock another manager that was fired if he was a rival. I really wanted to mock Pep when he was let go, but couldn't. "Oh you won't be drawn into a meaningless argument with me? Well I still have my job buddy. Have fun coaching beach football."

I've had 'Feels the two of you can become lovers'

On as serious note though I find it harder on this version to get on another managers favoured personnel section.

I mind in previous versions I used to always become friends with Jose Mourinho and such.

Sometimes managers straight away have the status "feels the two of you could become friends" even though I haven't said anything?

But most of the others normally have a "pretty poor" oppinion of me :D

Sometimes managers straight away have the status "feels the two of you could become friends" even though I haven't said anything?

But most of the others normally have a "pretty poor" oppinion of me :D

Maybe its because your managing a club that manager loves/hates?

Like I'm managing Man Utd and Gary Neville is managing Newcastle and he says ''feels the two of you could become friends'' probobaly because Man Utd is his favourite club.

Like I'm managing Man Utd and Gary Neville is managing Newcastle and he says ''feels the two of you could become friends'' probobaly because Man Utd is his favourite club.

i agree with that

Yeah, Mark Hughes does the same with me at United though he's with City. At least he doesn't mouth off before a match like most every other rival.

Does anyone know if a manager that is friendly with you will overpay for a player? I know he'll make it cheaper to buy, but wondering if that is an extra benefit.

Archived