the game is great

I have just boght the game yesterday, and I have to say I'm delighted, the game is great, the best football manager ever, and thank you SI team for making it. That makes me even more disappointed that my thread was closed few days agao without any explanation, where I wanted to ask how realistic is this game. I think you should hear the opinion from the players, specially of those who are satisfied with the game as me.

It was closed with an explanation.

Why would gambling or match fixing be in the game?

And also, for me there are too many bugs existing at the moment that mean the game isn't as good as 9.3.

It will be the best at 10.3 but for now it falls short.

• 2 weeks later...
It was closed with an explanation.

Why would gambling or match fixing be in the game?

And also, for me there are too many bugs existing at the moment that mean the game isn't as good as 9.3.

It will be the best at 10.3 but for now it falls short.

The game is far better than 9.3 even without 10.1 patch. And all the current bugs are minor and nothing makes the game unplayable.

I agree, the game is good and this is what id most frustrating about it.

Although I appreciate that SI get revenue from releasing a new game each year, I'd rather them stick to their game for at least two years but just make sure that it eventually becomes bug free.

FM2010 is far from being perfect and will probably be even better when most of the bugs are ironed out at the last patch but we're over two thirds through the season by then. I would prefer it if they just released a data update and final bug-free version next september/october and leave us to enjoy playing this great game. I wouldn't even mind if there was a charge for this final update. I'm sure that's how it used to happen in the old days of CM when you purchased an update disk.

I understand that next year's game will possibly be 'even better' but not until it's been played for 6 months.

Archived