Adobe fireworks

Does anybody have the retail versoin of adobe fireworks? because i have the downloaded trial, which is expiring soon. so i was wondering if anybody who owns adobe fireworks,would they be able to give me a serial number off of it, so i can continue helping people with logos, etc?

thanks

Does anybody have the retail versoin of adobe fireworks? because i have the downloaded trial, which is expiring soon. so i was wondering if anybody who owns adobe fireworks,would they be able to give me a serial number off of it, so i can continue helping people with logos, etc?

thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feddemaster:

In most countries using a serial key that you didnt buy is considered piracy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

meh... oh well lol i'll try filesharing as ridley suggested

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feddemaster:

In most countries using a serial key that you didnt buy is considered piracy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoops didnt know that......

Archived