signing fee needs to be toned down for 10.2

it is way to unrealistic as it is. have you ever heard someone getting signing fee for contract renewal? i just paid pizarro 400K on fee to accept a 1 year extension(even rejected 350K) and perotta 250K also for a one year extension. this is just too much. and it doesnt happen in real life. also new signings. ive bought oscar cardozo for 5.75M and had to pay him 900K fee so he could accept. and veloso wanted 1.4M and rejected 1M. and then he goes to oly lyon with wages 28K when i gave him 40K while he wanted 37K:rolleyes: .its an area were players seem very needy and it needs to be sorted out.

i know they are important. but they are way to important in FM. 400K for renewing contract is just too much. id lose 5-6M every year by giving new contracts to 10 players due to signing fee. im pretty sure this is not the case in real life.

and i can understand players wanting signing on fees when they are moving to a club of the same reputation as their current club. but when a higher reputation club comes the player should accept less signing on fee. let me explain further. i have a bid for veloso accepted, i give him the wage he wants, the bonus' he wants, and i give him half the signing fee he wants, and guess what! he rejects only due to signing on fee while in real life they would accept 95% of the time. so as i said the signing on fees are way too high currently and players are very needy in this area.

it is way to unrealistic as it is. have you ever heard someone getting signing fee for contract renewal? i just paid pizarro 400K on fee to accept a 1 year extension(even rejected 350K) and perotta 250K also for a one year extension. this is just too much. and it doesnt happen in real life. also new signings. ive bought oscar cardozo for 5.75M and had to pay him 900K fee so he could accept. and veloso wanted 1.4M and rejected 1M. and then he goes to oly lyon with wages 28K when i gave him 40K while he wanted 37K:rolleyes: .its an area were players seem very needy and it needs to be sorted out.

well, you offerred him 40k, Lyon 28k, make it 12k differ. 1 year = 144k income differ. signing on fee was decreased 400k by your offer, then think about 3 year time Veloso would have that money in real life, so i think he did the right think in game.

however, new fm10 players asking for too much signing fee :) other version, when offer contract, players ask for 4M, we could offer just as little as 400k, in fm10, they want all 4M or not far from that amount :o

Archived