CL Draw - fixed

Hi,

seeing that the CL 3rd round games were taking place, I saved the game, the did the draw, clicking on draw next team. when liverpool (my team) were drawn with Juventus, Real Madrid and Lyon, and the other english teams had **** easy draws. Then in the league cup, I got everton. I went back and saved the game as another file, and tried the draw again, and the same thing happened. The exact same draw occurred.

My question is this, when are the draws actually made in the game?

Yesi you need to save the game before you get the draw news item

no, you need to save the game before and event in game which your team take part in (matches). For example, group stage CL finish, you got draw fixture. if you save the game any where after your last match in group stage, same thing happen, but if you save the game before the last match, you get new random drawing (even all 16 teams are qualified from round 5th)

However, draw function make the game more excited, what the point to get save/load if you get hard opponents :)

Yesi you need to save the game before you get the draw news item
no, you need to save the game before and event in game which your team take part in (matches). For example, group stage CL finish, you got draw fixture. if you save the game any where after your last match in group stage, same thing happen, but if you save the game before the last match, you get new random drawing (even all 16 teams are qualified from round 5th)

However, draw function make the game more excited, what the point to get save/load if you get hard opponents :)

Hmm, game mechanics must have changed then. Because I clearly remember saving before the draw news item and after the last match in group stage and getting a different draw each time... in FM 09

Archived