Bug?

Haha. Just been looking at Bradford PA's posistion as i like them to do well and i saw durham city.

http://www.unibondleague.com/tables.php?division_id=1

If that happened on fm2010 people would say its unrealistic and a bug. But the people moaning about the penalty shoot-outs e.c.t. UNEXPECTED is POSSIBLE.

Haha that is quality. Conceded 95 goals. Thats an average of over 5 goals conceded per game.

Great post :thup:

Haha, yeah thats true mate

But to go 18 matches with 0 points really is shocking

Besides, in that league are boston united

Ive always followed there results and wanted them to do well

You wouldnt of thought they were a league team not too long ago!

Ha! i remember them days.

Im a grimsby fan and winning 6-0 at your place was a particular highlight in a rather poor 5/6 years.

Things were always looking bad for you, you let peter bore score 5 goals against you in one season haha.

The team in 3rd place

Have a -6 goal difference!!! haha

I no its a strange one in there tbh. Imagine how you felt if you lost to durham though haha!

Well when we were near the top in league two a few seasons we had one of the worst GD's in the league.

Problem been most wins were by the odd goal and when we lost it was quite often by 3 or 4.

Haha, you would felt like you had lost even if you had a draw against them

I wonded how many people actually go to watch them play? 10, 20?

I bet they have more away fans than home go into the ground on home match days haha

Thats the only thing aint it, but i spose a 1-0 win is still a win.

can any help me please when i use the editor the writing is in white how do i change it to black please sorry for this in a completely unrelated matter of fm

The only thing i could think of is highlighting the screen or text or something, besides how did you manage to get the writing white?

can any help me please when i use the editor the writing is in white how do i change it to black please sorry for this in a completely unrelated matter of fm

Only thing is you may of changed something in display mode.

Try having a play and if it fails you may have to uninstall the game. Then re-install it.

Not sure to be honest mate.

Archived