Performance.

I remember for FM 09 there was a really good thread outlining how to get rid of all the over the top background vista graphics and get a better fm performance. Since then ive got a new laptop and did a search but cant find the thread. Anybody remember where it is or can link me too it will be much appreciated cheers.

seriously SI should remove the search bar hardly anyone uses it :D i would search myself but as i never saw the thread i dont know what it might be called, too many variables to search from nothing.

I had a bit of an argument lately with Glen Wakeford from SI about the search function :p

How to fix:

1 - go to "run" and type in "cmd"

2 - type in "format c:"

3 - install XP, ignore whatever else microsoft say

I'm really into system performance, overclocking and whatever, and i tell you, NOT USING VISTA grants a 20-40% increase in system performance. Seriously. Installing that OS on your computer is like assraping it with a used, rusty old AIDS-infested twelve inch needle.

How to fix:

1 - go to "run" and type in "cmd"

2 - type in "format c:"

3 - install XP, ignore whatever else microsoft say

I'm really into system performance, overclocking and whatever, and i tell you, NOT USING VISTA grants a 20-40% increase in system performance. Seriously. Installing that OS on your computer is like assraping it with a used, rusty old AIDS-infested twelve inch needle.

Thats just your opinion. I think you should edit that post before people go following your instructions and coming back here v.unhappy

Archived