ddt's for fm10

do ddt's work on fm10 like in previous versions? can you use the ddtgenerator site like before also if they do work?

anyone else do this instead of running a lot of leagues, just run the 1/2 nations but have all major clubs ddts etc?

• Administrators

Personally I don't see why SI didn't include the functionality to make them with the game, a simple enough thing to implement for people who aren't so proficient in making these.

Personally I use the custom database options myself. Are ddts obsolete?

Use the custom database options. Instead of selecting small, medium, or large, use the custom option.

SI built the DDT Generator functionality into the game itself. You can retain players by nationality, top division club, national reputation, continental reputation, and national team. And all of these can be set by individual competition, nation and even continent. One of the best features ever added IMO.

didnt know that was in place Jorge, sounds good. suppose only problem would be having to do it each time start a new game instead of having the 1 file.......unless it saves them for each new start lol? will find out when i get the game :)

Archived