Help please.

New to this board and this is my first post...

Basically, I was busy playing a game, the game was running fine on a new computer as I had to clear the whole computer and then re-install Football manager after a virus. As I said, i was playing a game and the message 'football manager running dangerously low on memory and may quit soon' appeared followed by the message confirming that football manager had run out of memory and will quit.

I'm useless with Computers and have no idea where to go from here. Safe to say, i'm fairly annoyed! :mad:

Any help would be appreciated.

What are your system specs?

And welcome to the forums :thup:

Cheers mate. To answer your question, I don't really know. I'm running it on Vista and the computer is running fine, no problems with downloads or internet speed. This is the first time i've ever had this message appear on any football manager i've played in the past.

Edit: If you could explain how to find this out, i'll try and discover the info you need.

That's more than enough as long as you're not loading up 50 leagues! Try looking through the thread I linked you to there.

Nope. Got 6 "playable" countries with one league for them all bar the English which goes down to Blue Square... at the most, can't remember off the top of my head. I downloaded the lower leagues but then deleted them after some problems.

I'll have a look. Appreciate the time you've taken to help. :thup:

Archived