Season Two premier league foreign rules

Hi sorry if this is already been asked and answered but i couldnt find it anywhere.

Can someone show/tell me the new english premier league foreign rules for fm10 which come into the game in season two? This is includes the amount of players that can be registered, how many foreigners, how many home grown etc...

I also want to know the match day rules like how many foreigners can play in one match or be on the bench

This is because i am almost finished season one and need to know which home grown players i should keep and which players i should buy etc..

THX

Ok thx.....is there a certain amount of players that i can only register like the champs league and is there diff rules for players under 21 again like champs league?

for example all players under 21 dont need to be registerd....

THX is advance

Ok....that kinda sux coz i tend to use a lot of youngsters from reserve team which can give bigger better players rests....hope there is a u21s rule...-_-

only 25 sux to since at start of season u will have to ensure that u select the rite amount of players like enough depth etc....

BTW sorry for questions but is the registration after the transfers windows and can u register more players later in the season if so when?

BUt u can still use those players who are u21 and not registered rite? just give them a number on day u want to use them rite? then i guess they will keep that number onwards....? also is it possible to give john terry his number 26 or will it b like spain and only 1 to 25 n thats it...

THX

BUt u can still use those players who are u21 and not registered rite? just give them a number on day u want to use them rite? then i guess they will keep that number onwards....? also is it possible to give john terry his number 26 or will it b like spain and only 1 to 25 n thats it...

THX

You can still play them but they will get a random squad number - possibly one already given to a player not in the starting squad - it just looks wrong.

Yes, number sgo up to 99 still.

Archived