3-5-2 bug?

right i've always been on for playing 3-5-2 but in this match engine it simple don't work, in fm09 i used this tactic with leeds and in year 2025 i had won about 67% of matches which is good, won all major trophies etc but anyways i copied to tactic identically to the fm10 match engine and the firtst thing i noitce the rm and lm fill in at lb and rb and nothing i ended makes them move, mentaillity, forward runs etc! in fm 09 the shape and the movement is completly different, i've tried comparing and studying the match engines and i've tried treaking the tactic for different markings and mentaillity etc but i can not get this tactic to work

now i know this sounds newbish and prob get people post "it's your tactic" but anyone have any other opinions on this? how one tactic in one me and give perfect results and in the next me i lose most games and some like 5-0 6-0 etc i want to make this tactic work but have a feeling people will tell me to change.

Are you using the basic tactical adjustments through the new tactics interface, or are you using the advanced settings. If you've imported settings based on FM09, then you would probably need to manage them with the advanced settings or turn off the tactics wizard.

Otherwise, I've heard that the two do not blend well together. That's because many of your individual player instructions will be fixed by sliders, and the basic tactical adjustments from the new interface will not actually change anything. Or maybe you've overwritten your old tactical instructions by using the basic interface and not using the advanced sliders.

I, too, found that wide players in 3-5-2 tend to be defenders (and your assistant will tell you that they are being played out of position).

It seems that they automatically fall back due to opposite pressure, but what the hell? If I want to have zero full-backs, let me do so!

the dc or sw was programmed right in fm09 as i had a very good tactic, theres a defending bug, also your right the rm and lm drop to dr and lb and thats not what i want, yet again bad coding

and also jorge of course im using advanced settings otherwise i wouldnt of been able to replicate my tactic

so something which worked so well for me in fm09 now don't in fm10 which i think is down to bad programming

the dc or sw was programmed right in fm09 as i had a very good tactic, theres a defending bug, also your right the rm and lm drop to dr and lb and thats not what i want, yet again bad coding

and also jorge of course im using advanced settings otherwise i wouldnt of been able to replicate my tactic

so something which worked so well for me in fm09 now don't in fm10 which i think is down to bad programming

This should be in the bugs forum.

Archived