Am I on my own here?

On my current save I'm halfway through my 2nd season, my game time is a shocker: 2 days 10 hrs!!

I am a slow player, obviously, I like to have a good look around between matches (i play matches at 'key higlight mode' btw), and I do other stuff on the internet while the game is processing but still this is too slow, I hardly feel I am progressing at all.

Will matches play quicker in 2D instead of 3D?

I started a new game today. Spent most of the day playing it, many hours. Since the team I took over has a reputation of 1 (custom league) I haven't scouted for any players to sign. That cut down on the time it took a lot.

How far in am I? The next game will be the first league game of the season, before it's been all friendlies. Err yeah, it took me a whole day to get to the season start. Without scouting. But hey that's why I made the divisions only have eight teams, so I can actually finish a season or two :D

I don't even watch the full games. Maybe half have been on extended highlights and half on key highlights. Not quite sure where I spend all that time. A lot on comparing players/positions, that's for sure.

12 hours per season? I can't imagine it. Sounds fast. I can spend that on pre season. Later on it goes faster as the basics are done but if things turn ugly for the team I can spend several hours on a single ingame month.

Does anyone else go into extreme detail with the tactics and taje ages to get through seasons or is it just me? Seems as if everyone else is in 2015 already!

well send more time knowing your player and what kind of player you like and get a tactic that work for them n be consistent with that tactic.

if it frustrate you then there is something you ain't doing right

U r not alone :)

Does anyone else go into extreme detail with the tactics and taje ages to get through seasons or is it just me? Seems as if everyone else is in 2015 already!

I'm only into October with Liverpool in season 09/10! :eek:

Although work and family commitments are keeping me from playing for any length of time at once, when I do play the game I am a slow player. I don't agonise over the intricacies of tactics, I just like to take my time with every decision. I love to feel truly involved with my team. It'll probably take me a couple of days of game time to complete the first season.

This is how I like to play the game :thup:

Archived