FM2010 Min Specs + # of installations

hi there.

I have recently bought football manager 2010 for my laptop. I am not sure if my laptop is up to the right standard. I will be buying a new laptop in a month or so anyway, although, I have a couple of questions that i can't seem to find an answer for.

1) How many computers can i use this license for.

2) When it says 2ghz for vista, does that take into account dual core/x3/quad

my laptop spec is:

Processor: Intel T2080

1.73ghz dual core, 533 fsb, 1mb cache

RAM: 2GB ddr2

Graphics card: ATI Radeon Xpress 200m chipset

128mb

Thankyou, hopefully someone can let me know.

You laptop should be ok although the processor is a touch on the slow side but should be ok as long as you dont run too many leagues and don't have other stuff running at the same time as fm. Downloading something called game booster will help with this as it will stop all not needed stuff from running. You can use it on as many computers as you want. Just take the disk with you wherever you go or if you want to use steam then make sure that if you install through steam that any computer also has access to your steam account.

When you load up the game dont pay too much attention to the star ratings concerning the performance of your computer as this feature is flawed and doesn't work correctly. Remember that if your not using steam to download the patch but if you are using steam it will do this automatically so don't do it yourself.

Make sure that all your graphics card drivers, directx and java are fully updated.

Archived