changing chairman status

i support rangers, and the the chairman is alaistar johnston, in real life hes there because basically david murray messed up n johnston job is to find a buyer for david murray. however in fm, johnstons status is "loves the club" which is kinda awful because rangers in fm and real life are in a dire financial situation and we need bought out, however in fm johnston does not consider offers, making it impossible for the club to move on, ameen they start with 0 for transfers and over there wage budget.

iv gone into the editor to try and correct this but it doesnt seem able to, i changed johnstons loyalty to 2 from 20 but to no avail. does anyone know how to do this?

Try setting loyalty Business Ambition all to low numbers, see if that works.

nah mate, cheers anyway.

this is so stupid you should be able to change things like this with ease, not only that but i shouldnt even have to do it, si are usually dead accurate with things like this.

Fan Confidence and Board Confidence will generally affect his status as times goes on, but this can only be set pre-game.

If you want to force a takeover, change the Chairmans age to something ridiculous like 99 and wait a few months, his status will change slowly and you'll be taken over.

Fan Confidence and Board Confidence will generally affect his status as times goes on, but this can only be set pre-game.

If you want to force a takeover, change the Chairmans age to something ridiculous like 99 and wait a few months, his status will change slowly and you'll be taken over.

aye thats got it, thanks alot mate :thup:.

Archived