European player registration problem

I am Llanelli playing in the Welsh Premier and need to register my squad for the Euro Cup. The rules state that i must register at least 4 players who have trained at Llanelli. The problem I have is that I only have 2 players in my squad who are classed as being trained at the club. Due to not being able to register 4 players who have trained at the club the game will not let me go any further. Anyone else had this problem? Is there a way round it other than having to go in to editor and changing the home grown status of at least 2 players?

I am Llanelli playing in the Welsh Premier and need to register my squad for the Euro Cup. The rules state that i must register at least 4 players who have trained at Llanelli. The problem I have is that I only have 2 players in my squad who are classed as being trained at the club. Due to not being able to register 4 players who have trained at the club the game will not let me go any further. Anyone else had this problem? Is there a way round it other than having to go in to editor and changing the home grown status of at least 2 players?

Try going on holiday for 1 day. It has worked for me in the past.

Archived