Team Talks

There is no such thing as the best possible team talk. You have to adjust your team talks due to situation. There are a lot advice when to say that when to say this, but it al depends. You can't find the best team talk and say it always. And if you use the same team talk in the longer run then it has no effect at all.

The teamtalks are a bit crap. The best thing though is not to be to much of a drama queen. For most games, wish them good luck, if a big game or final, use to this for the fans! and if you're playing ***** against *****, use Pride at stake. That works sometimes.

The teamtalks are a bit crap. The best thing though is not to be to much of a drama queen. For most games, wish them good luck, if a big game or final, use to this for the fans! and if you're playing ***** against *****, use Pride at stake. That works sometimes.

By wishing them good luck, it's like you're saying them: ''We're gonna loose this one, so only luck can save us''. That won't boost morale of your players, but they won't be too downhearted if they indeed loose that game.

So, anyway not something that I'd suggest you to say to your players.

I don't understand team talks sometimes, quite a lot recently I have started the game saying "we can win today" or if firm favorites "i expect to win" and at half time been 2-0 up and coasting. So at half time say "don't let this drop" or "pleased" and then end up losing 2-3 or 2-4 to clubs lower than you own. This is really annoying and I think sometimes your just not meant to win

I don't understand team talks sometimes, quite a lot recently I have started the game saying "we can win today" or if firm favorites "i expect to win" and at half time been 2-0 up and coasting. So at half time say "don't let this drop" or "pleased" and then end up losing 2-3 or 2-4 to clubs lower than you own. This is really annoying and I think sometimes your just not meant to win

Half time team talks are garbage if you are winning by a 2 goal margin. Best to just say nothing.

Archived