how realistic is the new version?

Hi, I just wanted to ask how realistic this game is, so that i know to buy it or not. I have played FM2009, and there are so many thing missing that happens often in real life football. I don't see any match fixing, corrupted referees, fixing matches by bookmakers, problems with hooligans etc. So, is any of these included in new version, because i don't want to spend my money on unrealistic game like FM2009? Thank you.

I hope you're being a tad sarcastic with this post; do you really expect that stuff to be in the game?

The game is the most realistic to date, and the most realistic game on the market by some distance. That is of course based on what matters, ie footballing matters. If you want gimmicks, and things that FM will never include (as they should not be endorsed or seemingly glorified in a football game), them you should perhaps try another title.

match fixing? corrupted referees? hooligans? these are not a geniune part of football. why in gods name would you want them?

Because it's the part of today's football. Few years ago Juventus were relegated to serie B. Feyenoord, Legia, Partizan were kicked out of european cups because of hooligans, this season Dinamo Zagreb got -3 points because of it. You had some german referee who was fixing matches in top level, and you also had some match fixing in early rounds of european cups. It's just happening in real life and in top class football, so i just wanted to ask if it is included in the game before i decide to buy it.

Because it's the part of today's football. Few years ago Juventus were relegated to serie B. Feyenoord, Legia, Partizan were kicked out of european cups because of hooligans, this season Dinamo Zagreb got -3 points because of it. You had some german referee who was fixing matches in top level, and you also had some match fixing in early rounds of european cups. It's just happening in real life and in top class football, so i just wanted to ask if it is included in the game before i decide to buy it.

Ah but they are not considered 'the norm' so they shouldn't and won't be put into a game portraying football management. ;)

That kind of stuff will never be included in the game. As others have said, it would mean endorsing that kind of behaviour and it would be completely irresponsible by SI if they were to include it.

If they did what you ask, what should follow then? Racist chants?

Never gonna happen

Archived