non realistic staff wages

so i started my game with leeds, after promotion, i had 10 mln transfer budged in season two.. in ch.. thats like a lot.. i hardly spend any.. cuz wages were terrible, for players too..

but staff.. so i have 10 mln for wage budged but i can offer coach 1.4k euros per week max.. awesome ,and ye increasing wage budged doesnt help for jack..

so i won ch too.. im in epl now... and wage limit is still terrible,

but the main point of this topic is about general wage for manager, while i dont rly care that i am continental manager on 2.7k euros per week..and my board loves me.. and hope i will never leave it.. but when i get offers 26k per week from leverkusen.. now i got 46k from roma... i probably will decline.. cuz i honestly cant go over whole "recruiting staff " phase again.. its boring its silly, and it shouldnt be as complicated as it currently is..

but why doesnt board offer to improve my contract.. they just keep yaping "how happy we are that you declined 99th offer from world class club " , its silly and unrealistic

Agree with you smikis. You're able to adjust player wages which in turn allows you to highger the top wage on offer, but as you say nothing for doing that with staff.

I think for future versions that should consider adding "ask board to re-consider your contract" and adjust staff wage budget

Archived