Celtic demoted to Div 3

Peter Lawwell today announced in a packed Celtic Media room that after investigations by the Serious Crime Squad regarding financial irregularities that the club would be demoted to the Irn-Bru Scottish Third division, amid gasps from the gathered written and tv press Lawwell continued by adding that Gordon Strachan the majority of the first team and leading members of the back room team had had their contracts terminated and were free to find new employment.

The exact reasons for the demotion are as yet unknown due to upcoming court cases but Peter Lawwell will not be on trial and will take over as chairman, Neil Lennon was named acting manager to try and give the club some stability.

Within moments of this historic news the clubs switchboards were bombarded by the worldwide support trying to find out more about the desperate news, several internet supporters sites struggled under the pressure of distraught fans trying to find out more information.

One thing is for certain the Scottish footballing landscape has been changed forever, will the famous Hoops be able to recover?

After financial irregularities Celtic are demoted to the Scottish 3rd Div the 1st team have all but left leaving the young kids that have been brought up through the ranks, Can you with the help of the Celtic youth restore the once great club to it's rightful position on top of Scottish football?

http://files.filefront.com/Celtic+from+the+bottomrar/;10213645;/fileinfo.html

extract to c:documents/sports interactive/football manager 2008/DB

Peter Lawwell today announced in a packed Celtic Media room that after investigations by the Serious Crime Squad regarding financial irregularities that the club would be demoted to the Irn-Bru Scottish Third division, amid gasps from the gathered written and tv press Lawwell continued by adding that Gordon Strachan the majority of the first team and leading members of the back room team had had their contracts terminated and were free to find new employment.

The exact reasons for the demotion are as yet unknown due to upcoming court cases but Peter Lawwell will not be on trial and will take over as chairman, Neil Lennon was named acting manager to try and give the club some stability.

Within moments of this historic news the clubs switchboards were bombarded by the worldwide support trying to find out more about the desperate news, several internet supporters sites struggled under the pressure of distraught fans trying to find out more information.

One thing is for certain the Scottish footballing landscape has been changed forever, will the famous Hoops be able to recover?

After financial irregularities Celtic are demoted to the Scottish 3rd Div the 1st team have all but left leaving the young kids that have been brought up through the ranks, Can you with the help of the Celtic youth restore the once great club to it's rightful position on top of Scottish football?

http://files.filefront.com/Celtic+from+the+bottomrar/;10213645;/fileinfo.html

extract to c:documents/sports interactive/football manager 2008/DB

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JDScott:

Yeah Im not entirely sure how to put that onto my game after saving it in the specified file. I'll keep on trying though icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Start a new game and the new database should come up via a drop down menu

I click the link, download the file into Football Manager 08-db, under the file name given, start up fm, click new game and it's not there. It must be something truely obvious to everyone else, but I cant see where i've gone wrong.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nakabhoy:

i need to play about with the finances anyway so wait till i release the updated db icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really interesting. I am waiting the updated one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

Setting myself some targets:

* To win the league by at least 8 points(√)

* To get to the 3rd round of both the Challenge Cup and Scottish Cup(√)

* To keep the squad together with maybe a couple of additions(√) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Next years targets:

*To win by at least 5 points

* to reatain the challenge cup

*To get at least 3 more players

Archived