Defending - Worse Than The Demo - But Funny!

Oh well, it only cost me £15 so no real damage done.

This has got to be the funniest FM i have ever seen, this defending lark has me creased.

I'll upload any/all of my games so far if anyone is interested? some of these games have got to be seen to be believed.

Fair enough i'm using a plug and play atm because i have'nt yet received my TT&F package, but even so talk about obvious defensive blunders and i dont just mean my own, the AI is almost as bad.

In one of my games i had a freekick just outside the box and i had 5 of my own players in a little huddle just inside the box completely unmarked? :) funnily enough although receiving the ball one of the 5 still managed to miss :D

My players look as if they have been paid off to give away goals, i am playing a counter attacking tactic and instead of playing a simple ball to my unmarked striker who is just inside his own half, the player turns 180 degrees and wallops the ball out for a corner? :D

Again i think i'm averaging 1 goal per 4 CCC's yet conceding 2 goals for every CCC the AI creates, they dont need to in all honesty, with all our mistakes and OG's etc they dont really have to worry about creating their own chances.

Funny

Yep this game is truely dreadful. So glad i didn't delete my FM09 save which i'm happily playing now until FM10 is patched again..

I dont really know what else to say, so probably best off saying nothing.

O.K. then i'll say something, i'm just a lowly Ex Striker turned defender for my Sunday league team, but if i was a player in this version of FM i would be the best defender in the World by about a million miles.

I just dont get it, had i been a SI employee i think i would have been ready to advise a product recall?

Oh well, it only cost me £15 so no real damage done.

This has got to be the funniest FM i have ever seen, this defending lark has me creased.

I'll upload any/all of my games so far if anyone is interested? some of these games have got to be seen to be believed.

Fair enough i'm using a plug and play atm because i have'nt yet received my TT&F package, but even so talk about obvious defensive blunders and i dont just mean my own, the AI is almost as bad.

In one of my games i had a freekick just outside the box and i had 5 of my own players in a little huddle just inside the box completely unmarked? :) funnily enough although receiving the ball one of the 5 still managed to miss :D

My players look as if they have been paid off to give away goals, i am playing a counter attacking tactic and instead of playing a simple ball to my unmarked striker who is just inside his own half, the player turns 180 degrees and wallops the ball out for a corner? :D

Again i think i'm averaging 1 goal per 4 CCC's yet conceding 2 goals for every CCC the AI creates, they dont need to in all honesty, with all our mistakes and OG's etc they dont really have to worry about creating their own chances.

Funny

Yeah seen that a few times, defending team forms wall, leaves an attacker free on the edge of box, free kick taker passes to unmarked attacked on edge of area.

I just dont get it, had i been a SI employee i think i would have been ready to advise a product recall?

Lets not overstate things. The game may well have it's problems but nothing that would warrant a recall.

Lets not overstate things. The game may well have it's problems but nothing that would warrant a recall.

I refuse to even get angry anymore and there will soon come a day when i refuse to post here on the forums should i still have the privilege.

There is something very very wrong here, even down to the fact that when i come up against a team who have lost their last few games they still have a massive amount of morale, yet i could have won my last few games and somehow have a much lower morale rating throughout the squad.

Unless these teams are offering up a new contract to players after every game this cannot be right, you are told in the game that morale is improved by winning games and offering players new contracts, so what else could it be?

Archived