Help me pick a fm laptop

I am an idiot when it comes to specs and what is best for fm and stuff like that, i dont care much for 3d so dont take that into mind.

Help is much appreciated here is the options i got.

2,2 GHz intel core 2 duo T6600

4096 MB DDR3 RAM

500 GB harddisk

GeForce GT 240M (1 gb dedicated memory)

Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2GHz

4GB DDR2 Ram

500GB Harddisk 5400rpm

1GB GeForce 120M GT

Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0GHz

4GB DDR2 Ram

500GB Harddisk 5400rpm

1GB ATI Radeon HD 4650

2,2 GHz intel core 2 duo T4400

4096 MB RAM

500 GB harddisk

GeForce G 210M grafikkort

In my mind the 2 sounds like the best and it's also the second cheapest. Anyway what do you guys think ? Sorry for making a thread like this but i have no idea what to buy.

I would post the prices of each as well :) They all look good to me - depends as well if screen space is an issue - I play on a 15.4inch laptop and it's fine :)

All of them are 17" except number 3 (which is 15). All of them are in my price range so that doesnt matter too much, only the last one is on the edge of what i want to pay for a laptop.

Id be going for the second one, unless it had a midget 15' screen, in which case, id go for number 4 :)

Yeah that is also what i was thinking about buying. The second one is about 20% cheaper than the fourth and got just as big a screen. I think i'm going with that. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't something completely bad about them because i really dont know too much about specs. :p

Btw thanks for the quick responses.

Archived