Ineligible - Already played for other team today

What does that mean?

I have 4 players that are ineligible to play in our next match and they all have the following message when I hover over the "Ine" icon;

"Already played for other team today."

whatkc.jpg

My team does not have a Reserve/Youth team and so there is no other team they can play for, if that matters. I have no affiliated clubs either.

Any ideas?

Are you managing in Hong Kong/China?? There's the Interport Cup thats played over two legs duing the season (or there used to be, not sure if it still exists) its not an international, as it includes a "select" squad from the two leagues. Maybe that was the fixture?

Are you managing in Hong Kong/China?? There's the Interport Cup thats played over two legs duing the season (or there used to be, not sure if it still exists) its not an international, as it includes a "select" squad from the two leagues. Maybe that was the fixture?

I'm managing in the K-League (South Korea).

Just looked at the competitions within the country, and there is an All-Star game on the same day as our next match, and those 4 players are included in the line up. I wish I'd get some sort of notice in my Inbox that my players have been selected for the All-Star game.

Thanks for the help!

I'm managing in the K-League (South Korea).

Just looked at the competitions within the country, and there is an All-Star game on the same day as our next match, and those 4 players are included in the line up. I wish I'd get some sort of notice in my Inbox that my players have been selected for the All-Star game.

Thanks for the help!

No worries! Those kind of competitions can be a real pain in the backside! :thup:

Archived