please help techinical issue is destroying my game!!!

i have been playing the new fm2010.1 for three seasons now and everything has been working fine until today. all my games are black and white i can no longer see the players or the ball just shades of black with white names across the screen. i dont know if i have accidently change something but for the past 5 hours i have rigourously tried everything..

restarting the game

a new season

shutting down the computer

has anyone got any suggestions as to what it might be??? surely it cant be the game as i brought it brand new?!

any comments would be a great help

thanks

What other things have you got running at the same time as FM. Have you tried going back to either a previous save, assuming obviously that you have the 3 saves thing enabled. Have you tried going back to an earlier restore point? Are all your graphics card drivers, Java & directx up to date?

What's your graphics card? Actually, what are all of your specs? It shouldn't be a major error if you managed three seasons first, but I suspect a graphics leak of some sort, and the specs of your PC may determine how badly the PC deals with it.

Archived