Four Straight Prem titles=still getting the axe.

Just wrapped up my fourth straight prem with pool, Coupled with 2 carling cups and 2 chapions leagues I thought I was looking good. Then a consortium comes in and I get an email saying if the deal goes through they are going to bring in a 74 year old unknown to manage the team. ****.:(

I had this with Saints in FM09, I got a takeover and they wanted to sack me and bring in KK, once the deal had gone through they said something along the lines of "the fans love you too much and it would be stupid to sack such a well loved person" After all, they don't want to anger the fans within days of buying the club, I think that as long as your on the clubs favoured personnel in any role you will be fine

This happened to me too! I was Newcastle, they wanted to bring Alan Shearer in but the fans said they wanted to keep me or something? God i must have been doing something right! :D

Now England and Manchester United manager after resigning because Newcastle players seem to think its okay to play **** when they should play better in the EPL (this game is very accurate) after second season i quit and applyed for them and i got them! (I dont know what happened to Fergie and Capello though?)

Archived