The best player on the transfer list

I have been playing FM for a hell of a long time and seen some strange things but I have just seen one of the best players in the world (alleged) on the transfer list. I am not talking about requesting a transfer or leaving due to finances but Man City have listed Robinho for £4.3m and listed him as not-needed.

Who's the best players that's been on the transfer list and set to not needed that you've seen?

I picked up Carlos Vela for 3.2 million after Man City bought him off Arsenal and decided they didn't want him after all, also got Ronaldinho when he was still only 31(although he wasn't transfer listed, Milan had let his contract run down to 6 months) and Royston Drenthe when R Madrid transfer listed him.

A 30 year old Kaka was listed on '09 by Real Madrid, doubt anyone will beat that.

On 09, there were loads once you got into the game a couple of years. I picked up Adebayor, Berbatov and David Silva in one summer all of the TL, and I was Blackburn.

Got Vela for £4.1m (listed) Robinho (released on freebie) VDV (listed for £0) Garay £3.8m (listed) Deco (free) and a fair few others on current save. Deco was amazing when i signed him too, got signing of the season award aged 32!

Archived