On your current game what does the table look like?

Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HoPeY:

Liverpool are top of the EPL, big shock. Usually they always finnish mid table lol icon_biggrin.gif

go back to your small club up the road icon_wink.gif

liverpool are dominant!

~~Stevie G~~ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, I would suggest you drop the assumption that I'm a toffee fan. Ignorance is bliss, so how is bliss stevie_G_32201?

And it’s a fact on numerous saves, Liverpool have only ever finished between 4th and 8th. Sorry if you can’t deal with that but it’s only a game fella.

Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HoPeY:

Liverpool are top of the EPL, big shock. Usually they always finnish mid table lol icon_biggrin.gif

go back to your small club up the road icon_wink.gif

liverpool are dominant!

~~Stevie G~~ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Liverpool relegated to the championship for the second time in my Arsenal game, just finished 2012/13. don't know how, they won the league in 2007/08, the only other team but arsenal to win it.

In my game in 2025, Man U and Leeds have just been promoted back to the EPL and Leicester and Nottm Forest are in 5th and 6th. Man City is toiling in League 1, but the fans don't mind, the lowest attendance they have ever had was 40016, for a JPT semi-final and Aldershot are a comfortable Championship team.

Liverpool and Arsenal both won the EPL twice before I started my run at the top, Chelsea, Everton and ManU once each. Birmingham (twice) and Preston were bought by tycoons and also won

Originally posted by SAFCrhys_keanoFTM:

Whatever season you are on, 07/08 or 20/21 what does your current league table look like? ANy surprises on there? On mine Chelseas just relegated to League 2.

How the heck did Chelsea got relegated into League 2!!????

LOL!!

icon_razz.gif

serie a table 09/10

getting knocked out of the Uefa cup and a bad patch of fixtures - Roma away, Juve at home and another strong team away cant recall atm - which we all lost disrupted our good form and until we regained it milan ran away with the league. towards the end we catched up a bit again but i wasnt enough. still a good season for us. and next year finally the prospect of championsleague football for Napoli.

Originally posted by SCIAG:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lil ole me:

Here is a save i have in 2024.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/kingkong0707/Co...hipLeagueTable-4.png

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/kingkong0707/En...sionHistory_Pa-1.png

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/kingkong0707/En...sionLeagueTabl-1.png

Reading winning the league? lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if Newcastle fans are still saying that they're a big club?

Archived