Team of old Legend

I did something unusual. I decided to creat a team that I called Highbury FC (simply because I'm an arsenal fan)

and i decide to get some old legend that i liked all in one team (most made of Arsenal old player and some young one). I put it a Coca-cola Championship just because i don't want to wait 6 year to get to the premier league.

The squad

squadoflegend.png

the staff

staffoflegend.png

Wow. what a team :thup:

I've always wanted to do something similar with Leicester, but add more historic players rather than current ones...

Peter Shilton in goal, Steve Walsh in Defence, Muzzy Izzet in Midfield, Linkeker & Heskey up front, that sort of thing.

Your game has sparked my interest in doing that!

Let us know how you get on. I predict a swift promotion to the premiership with that squad :D

Wow. what a team :thup:

I've always wanted to do something similar with Leicester, but add more historic players rather than current ones...

Peter Shilton in goal, Steve Walsh in Defence, Muzzy Izzet in Midfield, Linkeker & Heskey up front, that sort of thing.

Your game has sparked my interest in doing that!

Let us know how you get on. I predict a swift promotion to the premiership with that squad :D

Yeah! do that man enjoy yourself an experience different things

So i ran a simulation (went on Holiday 'till the end of the year).

Picture1.png

and the final table of the league. finish 2nd

the team score 112 goals ( but reality is i put myself in the game as a player the best there is and score 28 goal at age 16yrs)

Picture2.png

Archived