Commentary of assists

Is it fitting to call Aguero the architect of a goal because the rebound, from which Lampard managed to pounce on, was from his shot?

Seems to suggest that something intelligent and creative produced the goal, not a blind first time crack at the goalkeeper.

Is it fitting to call Aguero the architect of a goal because the rebound, from which Lampard managed to pounce on, was from his shot?

Seems to suggest that something intelligent and creative produced the goal, not a blind first time crack at the goalkeeper.

i don't think you have any right to be a discriminating bully against aguero

I get what you mean, yes.

I remember while I was playing FIFA, I looked back and saw the screen flashing as I had scored..

All I caught the end of was 'Brilliant play for Robinho to make the goal' and then something about putting it straight onto Torres' foot to score.

When really Robinho (as an inside forward) cut inside and had a dreadful shot which the goalkeeper parried terribly, and Torres had a simple tap in. Hmmmm

Archived