Issues with reverting view types - suggestion for next patch

OK, this isn't a bug, but it's an irritant and it would be good if it were sorted in the next patch.

When I look at a player search screen, be it shortlist, player search or a screen of scout reports, the view defaults to general info. So I set it to the type of view I want, usually Scout - Main. But if I go to look at a player's details, when I navigate back to the search screen it has reverted to general info. It's a small thing but it actually becomes somewhat annoying if I'm looking at a lot of players.

A similar thing happens on the tactics screen. My team is perfectly awful at corners, so I've been playing around a bit to try and find a satisfactory regime. So I will have the view set to 'attacking corners', showing each player's role. But again, if I look at an individual player and navigate back, the view has changed to something else.

While I'm here, the new custom views are great, and I've made a couple for my senior squad. But for some reason I can't select them for use with the youth squad, which seems odd.

Archived