Create reserves team?

vice

Hi,

I read some threads about making a new team with the Editor, but i already have a saved game, that i want to modify. I played with a team for 2 seasons, i promoted... The issue is that this team has only First Team and U19 team. I want to have a Reserves team where to send some players that i want to keep under observation. Is it possible to modify my existing saved game to add a Reserves team?

Thanks!

I don't think you can edit the data of a game already started.

I have a similar problem. R Mad have no reserves which means I can't send a player to reserves until match fit.

Before I start another game I am definalty going to add a reserve league base on the EPL system.

PS. what league are you playing?

You'll have to start a new game to do this. Just make sure you add a link in the editor to your reserve team (eg, make them a feeder team). Also you'll need to put them in a league somewhere that you have loaded, otherwise they won't play any games and your players will rot.

Check over at the editors hideaway if you need help with it.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Good Luck :thup:

PS. what league are you playing?

I'm playing in the Romanian leagues. I started with a random team in the 2nd league, i promoted in the first year, won the Cup. Now i'm on 2nd place in the 1st league, in the EuroCup 4th qualifying round... :)

Thanks for the answers everyone, it seems i'll have to use feeder teams, to have the unwanted players get games...

Archived