fm 10 vs career game fm 09

im at 2040 on my 09 game and got so into it i dont wanna leave it...so many hours of my life!!!! plus i keep getting sacked after xmas on fm 2010 so im really tempted to go back

its the bad thing about a new game coming out if your enjoying the previous version

its the bad thing about a new game coming out if your enjoying the previous version

Exactly what I thought when the game came out. I only bought FM09 last christmas (because I was still playing my FM08 game) so by the time this version comes out I'm only just getting into my longest game

I've gone back to FM09 till patch 2 comes out for FM10. I prefer the layout of FM09 and quite frankly i think the ME (the way is plays) on FM10 is crap.

I'm in 2023 on FM09 and still really enjoying it. The only real issue on FM09 for me was the regens and the lack of good regen keepers but with FMRTE i've just made 25 random wonderkid keepers at various clucbs all over the world and made 50 or so other random players wonderkids too. I should add i didn't touch any of my own players. This should keep the game interesting with regards to the AI as there are now shed loads of potentially great players in the database.

This is the first time i've ever gone back to a previous version of FM/CM after a new game has come out. For me FM10 has been such a dissappoinment.

Archived