Massive problem installing..PLEASE help

Decided to start a new game, so went to install it.

When I put in the disk, "InstallAnywhere" pops up, and starts to install. Eventhough it has never installed like that before. It then says "Please select another location to extract the installer to", when I have no idea where to go, I have tried ProgramFiles/SportsInteractive etc, but still won't work.

This must have happened to someone, anyone know how to fix it?

I don't understand because it has never ever installed like that before.

Thanks in advance. icon14.gif

Decided to start a new game, so went to install it.

When I put in the disk, "InstallAnywhere" pops up, and starts to install. Eventhough it has never installed like that before. It then says "Please select another location to extract the installer to", when I have no idea where to go, I have tried ProgramFiles/SportsInteractive etc, but still won't work.

This must have happened to someone, anyone know how to fix it?

I don't understand because it has never ever installed like that before.

Thanks in advance. icon14.gif

I just changed my computer to 24bit, it was on 16bit from this snooker game I was playing.

I had 5Gb free space, deleted music, now have 8Gb. Going to try it again...

Before, a progra, that looked like FM08 would come up, then it would install with that proccessing bar, changing colours etc.

*Is trying again now..*

Hmm, yeah. I dunno, i hate trying to fix things i can't see. That's why i left phone support.

Did you remove FM 08 properly the first time?

Also try updating your Java. I'm not sure if Install anywhere even needs java, but may as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

"Reboot your pc and call me back if it happens again". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That old chestnut icon_biggrin.gif

Archived