Average ratings!!!

Has anyone else noticed that the average rating of players in leagues is massively higher than the one you manage in? :confused:

I play with the English, Spanish and Italian leagues and if managing in England players in Spain and Italy are average above 8 for the entire season! :eek: But noone gets anywhere near that. And if you buy a player average 8+ in Spain when he player in your league he's lucky to average 7.3

It's really cr*p and spoiling the game for me. May have to give up and move onto something else. :(

Has anyone else noticed that the average rating of players in leagues is massively higher than the one you manage in? :confused:

I play with the English, Spanish and Italian leagues and if managing in England players in Spain and Italy are average above 8 for the entire season! :eek: But noone gets anywhere near that. And if you buy a player average 8+ in Spain when he player in your league he's lucky to average 7.3

It's really cr*p and spoiling the game for me. May have to give up and move onto something else. :(

What do you expect? Spainish and Italian leagues play differently to the English leagues, if a player moves from Spanish to English football its likely that their average will drop down.

No... I just went and looked at Spain and chose Atletico and Barca to compare.

Atletico averaged around 6.7, with a range of about 6.2-6.9 and Barcelona were understandably higher.

Top 10 most valuable (best?) Barca players: 8.4 (high but guess who!), 7.4, 7.6, 7.4, 7.6, 7.8, 8.0, 7.5, 7.6, 7.4

Those seem about right to me. My EPL winning side's top ten averaged around 7.3. So a bit lower but certainly not ridiculous, and I checked AC Milan and theirs were about the same...

edit: player names removed

What do you expect? Spainish and Italian leagues play differently to the English leagues, if a player moves from Spanish to English football its likely that their average will drop down.

That was an just example.

It's the same if you start in Spain or Italy. Then the top players in England start averaging 8+

It seems those leagues you have select that you don't manage in always have much higher averages. It must be something to do with how it simulates the matches for these background leagues compared to the active leagues.

I wish i hadn't noticed it cos it's bugging me now:mad:

It seems those leagues you have select that you don't manage in always have much higher averages. It must be something to do with how it simulates the matches for these background leagues compared to the active leagues.

I think that's the reason.

I also noticed in my saves that DC's always get good avg ratings while AML's and AMR's are always on the other end of the scale.

Archived