Female manager/coach

in my game I put my grilfriend as my Ass. Man. (Editor).

but in Fm there is no femal manager or coach. you can play as one but can find any in FM.

my GF is willing to start playing FM but only if she can get female staff. now i have too do it all in editor :(

can some femal staff be added to the next patch plz!

beside what you'll think

There are some females in the game, 578 to be exact. A lot of them are physios, there are two youth coaches, two scouts, 1 manager, 1 goalkeeping coach, 4 fitness coaches, 3 normal coaches and 2 assistant managers. A lot of directors/chairmen, some who don't have a job down in the editor.

There's a female physio around somewhere, but the real problem with this is there are extremely few female professionals in male football. SI only add real persons to FM, exception of the managers we ourselves add, so for them to add stock females purely for the sake of evening the odds would be to take a step away from the realism factor which is so vaunted on these forums. Supposing SI ever adds women's football, you could expect to see a lot more female staff then.

That said, it would be cool if a few female regen staff appeared every now and again.

There are some females in the game, 578 to be exact. A lot of them are physios, there are two youth coaches, two scouts, 1 manager, 1 goalkeeping coach, 4 fitness coaches, 3 normal coaches and 2 assistant managers. A lot of directors/chairmen, some who don't have a job down in the editor.

that's only in editor you mean.

in my game I put my grilfriend as my Ass. Man. (Editor).

but in Fm there is no femal manager or coach. you can play as one but can find any in FM.

my GF is willing to start playing FM but only if she can get female staff. now i have too do it all in editor :(

can some femal staff be added to the next patch plz!

beside what you'll think

Why does she want an all female coaching staff?

Does she want a female Owner too? It just seems a bit daft

Only female staff in the game I know of are physios, think Liverpool have one

There's a female physio around somewhere, but the real problem with this is there are extremely few female professionals in male football. SI only add real persons to FM, exception of the managers we ourselves add, so for them to add stock females purely for the sake of evening the odds would be to take a step away from the realism factor which is so vaunted on these forums. Supposing SI ever adds women's football, you could expect to see a lot more female staff then.

That said, it would be cool if a few female regen staff appeared every now and again.

I mean just to make them available.

I think SI should add a female league/national team.

I mean just to make them available.

I think SI should add a female league/national team.

It'd be dull and full of regens since no-one takes a real bit of interest in the game

I'd add the national sides before I even thought of putting the Womens premier league in

it's for the female. simply because my GF want to play the game but only with female player/staff and I can't create a league in editor because there is no restriction of genre and I don't want to put some female player that will end up in the male league!

i wanted to do this so she can get off my back :(

It'd be dull and full of regens since no-one takes a real bit of interest in the game

I'd add the national sides before I even thought of putting the Womens premier league in

there already a womens premier league. a few team like arsenal ladies have won it

Why does she want an all female coaching staff?

Does she want a female Owner too? It just seems a bit daft

Only female staff in the game I know of are physios, think Liverpool have one

iit's a feminin thing with her don't ask long sotry

Archived