Stadium Expansion query

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find much relevant on search

I'm managing Peterborough and have them up into the Premiership, Packing out the stadium consistantly, whenever I ask about a stadium upgrade i'm told the council would never allow it which is fair enough and true to life...

However, in reality they're talking about a new stadium away from the original site, I wanted to know if they'll ever go to a new stadium in the game if I carry on packing the stadium or if I need a certain amount in the bank to trigger it etc...

I had the same issue with FM09 and it would never change the stadium, Just wondered if it was unique to Peterborough or if other clubs have similar issues

Thanks for any info

at cambridge I've got them in the premiership (but relegation looking likely) and we're having to play to home crowds of 4,300 as half the stadium capacity 8,500 is standing which i assume isnt allowed in the prem league, i've a new 17,000 all seater stadium on the way but it wont be ready till the end of next season. i've found when your at a smaller club you just have to wait till the chairman decides you can afford it before you get a new stadium.

Cheers for the info

FM09.. I went for 10years at the top and never got a new stadium, I was hoping that it wasn't still the case.. Just going into the 5th season now on fm10 so i'll make an effort to get some money into the coffers and see if it'll give me a stadium, if not I might bug it

Archived